My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Bubba Blade Sculpin Compact Liner Lock Folding Pocket Knife with G10 Handle, Tanto Style Blade, Pocket Clip and Lanyard Hole for Secure EDC Carry
- Funny Halloween Black Pumpkin Lights Evil Smile ECO Aqua Power Kinematic Iyengar Kundini Hot Pilates Gymnastics Hatha Yoga Mat Exercise Mat
- Card Happy Mothers Day Beautiful Mother Casual Daypack Travel Bag College School Backpack for Mens and Women
- Deshaun Watson Autographed Clemson Tigers Mini Helmet Autographed College Mini Helmets
- Camping Aerial Double Hammock Parachute Cloth with Mosquito net Widened and Extended 260 140CM Camping Tent Multiple colors
- Drymax Run Hyper Thin No Show Socks
- 12MM 10M YYHSND Climbing Rope Static Rope Speed Drop Rope Lifeline 11 12mm Mountaineering Rope (Size 12MM 10M)
- Swing Away Hitch Mount Bike Rack for 3 Bikes - Fits 2 Receivers ONLY
- Anne Cole Studio Women's Bralette Bikini Swim Top, Don’t Smock me Navy White Stripe
- Memphis Shades MEP1711 Gradient Black Replacement Plastic (for Hell Cat)
- NFL 2016 New Era Official Sideline On Field 9FIFTY Snapback Adjustable Hat Authentic Cap Adult Unisex
- WRZ Men's Airplane Cup Silica GelRechargeable Waterproof Fitness Exercise
- NCAA Mens Short Sleeve Crescent Print Polo
- Lindeberg M Truuli Trousers, 16160 0410, red, 54 XL
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Adidas Women's Response Trail Running shoes, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add MilSpec OD Green 110 ft. Hank Paracord. Guaranteed MILC5040H Compliant, Military Survival 550 Parachute Cord, Type III. Made in U.S. 100% Nylon, 600 Lb. Break Strength, Free eBook., $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…